Monday, May 12, 2014

ATTIC FINDS - PART 5 (of 5)

While visiting my parents, I went exploring in their attic. 
Here are some gems I found:

 90s ALIENS figures by Kenner, painted black
(not all figures shown)

 My incomplete collection of Archangel trading cards

Batman grappling gun from Tim Burton's 'Batman'

 Some random stuff...
Voltron's Blazing sword, Snake Eyes' legs, Ravage

 
 Superman II progarm


Facehugger life-size sculpture.
I made this in high school, out of plaster


My old Shogun GODZILLA!!!
(crushing Sideswipe and Jazz)

There was more crap up in the Attic, but I got tired and stopped digging. I also only took pics of stuff pre-90s (mostly). Maybe I'll revisit the attic another time and share more pics....
 

3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Some of that stuff needs to come out of the filthy attic and into a prominent place in your home (especially Godzilla!)

Jim said...

Godzilla has already been shipped to California and now graces my shelf!

Kim Dubuisson said...

Shogun GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!
One of our most wanted!!

Amazing find!!!