Thursday, January 23, 2014

VADER AND SON/LITTLE PRINCESS STATUES


Check out these statues based on the really cute and funny books "VADER AND SON/LITTLE PRINCESS". I want the Daughter one for Father's Day (*hint hing Mrs Smash!*)

I have a friend who has twins (boy and girl) and should pick these up. That's right, MIMS, I'm referring to you!

UPDATE: Wait... my kids aren't old enough to know Star Wars yet, therefore would know the "I am your Father" and "Twins Reveal" before actually watching the movies. I guess I'll have to buy, then keep in a hidden storage area until after they've seen the movies....

3 comments:

I don't want to live on this planet anymore said...

They know..

We'd only seen A New Hope, daughter was 6ish and son was 3ish,
Never have mentioned Ep 1-3 as a good parent shouldn't.

Like 2nd week after Daughter started 1st Grade.
Daughter comes out wearing Son's darth vader mask..

Daughter--> Son, I am your father.

Me--> WHAT! WHO TOLD YOU..

Daughter--> What, everyone knows that dad.


Fast forward a year..
I get a Darth Maul lunchbox from brother=in-law cause I'm into star wars.

Son- Dad, thats cool, it's Darth Maul, he has a double lightsaber.

Me- Childhood's over the day you know you're going to die.



Jim said...

Very true, but they're not going to hear it first from me. :)

Mims said...

I need this!!!! The books are great. We eat, sleep, breathe
Star Wars in our house! Twins want to be like big bro, so they want to play and watch all the movies with him. My oldest knows more about Star Wars than I do! ;)