Wednesday, March 28, 2012

'WOLF' PREDATOR STATUE

Anyone's who spent more than 5minutes with me knows I'm not a fan (ie rageful hate) of the AVP movies that don't acknowledge (what AVP movies?).

With that said... I did like the design of the 'Wolf Predator' (momentary pause to sigh at that name), and here's a new statue of the ole fella:

I like that the Alien appears to still be alive and fighting.... one "tough little son-of-a-bitch!"

I really wish they's start making AVP statues that depict the ALIEN winning. I love me some 'Last Stand' scenarios, especially with Aliens involved! Give me a statue with 3 Predators being attacked by several Aliens; 1 dead Predator, 1 dead Alien, 1 Predator being killed, 1 Badass Battle-Damaged Predator about to be overwhelmed by other Aliens. Something like that. Gimmie!

No comments: