Thursday, November 03, 2011

NECRO RIDDICK

Check out this Concept Art for the new RIDDICK movie - it's "NECRO RIDDICK".

I liked 'Pitch Black' and enjoyed 'Chronicles of Riddick', which is a guilty pleasure sci-fi romp of flawed fun... despite the main character(s) being the weak link of the film. I wonder where they will take the story?... I thought the ending of 'Chronicles' would have been a perfect ending off a "Riddick Saga". Regardless, I fully welcome another Riddick movie. Grab the popcorn!

* via geektyrant
** If you like the Riddick stuff, and haven't already, check out the 'Pitch Black';DARK FURY'... and apparently there's an animated prequel, 'PITCHBLACK: SLAM CITY'. animated sequel.
*** Drinking Game for 'Chronicles': Drink whenever Riddick takes off/puts on his goggles.

2 comments:

Rusty Shrew said...

That'd be sick! I'd watch it.

Tim said...

Head looks like Megatron from the Bay movies.