Wednesday, May 04, 2011

JIMSMASH STATUS UPDATE - 001

Hey Everyone! Miss me?!

So as you've noticed, JIMSMASH has been pretty dead these past few weeks. Apologies for that - here's a quick explanation:

I initially took a long weekend off to recover from a brutal 2-month non-stop stint at work, where I was working round-the-clock, including weekends. In short, I was burnt out and needed some Bacta Tank time.

Then an unforeseen event occurred - I no longer had internet access during the day, which is when I JIMSMASH the most. Nooooooo!!!!

While this lack of internet access is still unfortunately in progress (to a degree), I've been able to.... create... a temporary workaround (hence this post!).

So for now, I'm quasi back up and running!

Thanks to everyone who reads my silly posts.... I hope I haven't lost too many of you!

Also, JIMSMASH is on Facebook, where I've been posting little musings (primarily quick Comic Book reviews it seems). So if you want more JIMSMASH in your life, FriendMe!

7 comments:

Norris said...

Nice to have you back, sir! Your blog makes my day.

Frank Gillespie said...

I just assumed you were VERY busy. Good to have ya back!

woobot said...

I need my J-SMASH!!!

D said...

"I love you"
"I know"

Locusta said...

SMASH that web provider!!! ;)

Happy to hear you are back and soon feed our brains with what is dear to us.

Anonymous said...

NOT acceptable! Quit your Dayjob and get some new stuff in here. Your Kid should be old enough to get Work and Pay the Rent for u! ;)

Greetz from Germany
Nico

ArtistXero said...

It seems very convenient that while you were gone Osama gets killed...Jim Smash! indeed.