Monday, November 22, 2010

PUT PAGULAYAN ON HULK, PLEASE

CARLO PAGULAYAN is currently churning out some killer covers for INCREDIBLE HULK(s). Why isn't he doing the interior art as well? If he was, I might actually buy the crappy book. But alas, he is not. Ho-hum.

Related news: Incredible Hulks (sigh on the plural) will soon have DALE EAGLESHAM on art duties. He just did a breathtaking short run on FANTASTIC FOUR and a really fun Steve Rogers mini-series (SUPER SOLDIER). I truly despise what Marvel is currently doing with Hulk, so I'm reluctant to start picking it up with Eaglesham's arrival. Although, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess it will be a short run, so maybe I can stomach it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to his Facebook page, it's supposed to be a 3 issue gig:
"A lot of news sites are saying Dale is the new regular artist on Hulk, but for now it's only a 3-issue arc. Mind you, if it goes well, who knows??"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dale-Eaglesham/122408004483679

Jim said...

Thanks for the info, Anon!

3 issues... I think I can handle that... I'll flip through the issue on the rack, first.

...maybe wait and buy them later in the backissue bin during a store's sale. I'd hate to contribute to supporting that book while its in its current pooptastic state with multiple hulks and sons.

God I hate HULK right now.