Monday, November 01, 2010

BETA RAY BILL STATUE ! ! ! !

Holy Galactic Horse Skull, Bowen has knocked it out of the Cosmic Park with his latest statue: BETA RAY BILL, baby!!!

I've been hoping for this statue for years. Needless to say, I WILL be buying this badass statue. He will go next to my Bowen THANOS, SILVER SURFER & CAPTAIN MARVEL (70s version)...... and the near-future-purchase NOVA. Can't wait!!!!

If only I could afford the now-rare/expensive THOR statue that came out awhile back:
Bonus pic:
Bowen is working on a THANOS THRONE statue!!

4 comments:

Timewaster said...

I have that Thor statue - it's awesome. Not sure I have enough room for that Beta Ray Bill though.

And it's spelled "throne"

Jim said...

Er, wanna sell that Thor statue to yours truly?!
:)

thanks for calling out the typo... I was posting quick & stealth like whilst at work.

Timewaster said...

Man, I don't know - I love that Thor statue. But I'll let you know if I'm strapped for cash.

Frank Gillespie said...

I loved Beta Ray Bill back in the day. It's a shame that there aren't more writers/artists like Simonson at Marvel or DC for that matter.