Friday, September 17, 2010

FETISH FRIDAY: FEMALE TRANSFORMERS

I saw these dumb "Sexy Transformers" halloween costumes and thought I'd do a Fetish Friday on FEMALE CYBERTRONIANS. Cause you know... sometimes its just fun to "go there".
The first Female Cybertronians debuted on the 80s Cartoon Show (see post here). Later, in 1984's awesome TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE we were introduced to ARCEE, the kickass pink futuristic roadster who had Springer's heart. She's sort of become the Transformer Pin-Up girl amongst scary fans.
It's a little-known-fact that there are only Female AUTOBOTS. Well, until FLAMEWAR was created (made available as an exclusive figure at BOTCON 2005) and became the FIRST FEMALE DECEPTICON. She is from a Timelines addition to the Generation 1 Continuity Family and one of the last of the original Decepticon army. I must say... me likey the villainesses...

We all know its incredibly sexy when a girl wears one of her man's shirts....
Check it out... its like Flamewar is wearing Megatron's....What? What did I say? STOP JUDGING!!!!

4 comments:

Unkiedev said...

I know you're on vacation, but you're still cracking me up.

When you wrote "It's a little known fact that there were once ONLY female Autobots."

I thought you meant that Iron Hide, Hound and Bumblebee were all gals. Then they all got sex changes. For a while there, however, they were Pre-op Transformers.

Jim said...

Ha!!!

Oops, intended to also emphasis "AUTOBOTS"

too funny.

Jim said...

Wait.. I DID empasis it...

"It's a little-known-fact that there are only Female AUTOBOTS."

back to vacation....
:)

Alex said...

To be honest I wasn't aware there were Female Transformers untill I saw this page. Than I dug a little and found even an online game with Arcee (than hot pink Autobot is supposed to be her right?)
thumbs up for this post!