Thursday, August 12, 2010

NEW COBRA H.I.S.S. TANK IS BITCHIN' RAD

As we all know, one of the coolest things to ever grace this world is the COBRA H.I.S.S. TANK. That beautiful black beast of metal and venom brings a tear to my eye each time I gaze upon it (why wasn't it, like many others, NOT in the fucking movie? ARGHHH!!).

A couple years back, Hasbro released a "Re-Issue" from the original 80s mold (yes I bought it - it sits on my shelf). Now Hasbro has released a NEW Cobra H.I.S.S. tank design! I saw it up-closes and personal at the San Diego Comic Con and boy-o-boy does it look sweeeeeeet. It's like a TERMINATOR HK slapped onto a tank and painted black. I must have. I SHALL HAVE!!!!

CO-BRAAA!!!

Unfortunately the pics do not do it justice, but here ya go anyway:
some BONUS pics:
[ Terminator HK Toy]
---[Original H.I.S.S. Tank, circa 1983 ]
awwwww-some!
---
[ Re-Issue H.I.S.S. ]
---
[ New Snake-Eyes (w/Tornado Kick!) ]
---
[ WTF?? Cobra Jungle Viper?? WTF?? ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you're not all over the Cobra Jungle Viper. It's like Archangel with all those razors.

Jim said...

Ha, you're right!... Crap, now I kinda want it.

Jim said...

No, now I'm back to saying WTF???
:)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering, does the body of the new H.I.S.S. detach? ( ala hover/escape vehicle), it kind looks that way,..and if it doesn't,..it sure as hell should....

Unknown said...

The trooper walking beside the tank on the new toys box looks BADass! No Snake-Eyes figure will ever top the old school grill style visor look w/ Timber wolf accessory and the sword with the kind of scimitar looking hilt. The jungle viper reminded me of that old Marvel villain named Porcupine that Scourge capped. Justice is served!