Friday, July 16, 2010

TAKING A POLL: SDCC JIMSMASH T-SHIRT?

Hey, Everyone going to the San Diego Comic Con next weekend say "AYE!"

And would you be interested in wearing a JIMSMASH T-SHIRT while there?

I thought it would be fun if I had some readers representin'... plus, we could spot one another. Its a last minute thought, so I'm not even sure if there's enough time to get shirt made and mailed out in time.

So chime in now so I can get an idea....

Also, I'd love to have pictures of those wearing the shirts sitting in FOX's Nostromo Promo Pods!

6 comments:

GC said...

I would like to see a JimSmash shirt with the Telemundo incorporated somehow.

D. said...

Me wanty!

Valkaad said...

Not going, but I would love to sport a jimsmash tee in SC!

Anonymous said...

psssh i cant afford to go this year but I'd love to sport one on my university campus haha =]

~LFC

Fraser Lovatt said...

Hey Jim! I will be at Comic Con. If you're around, drop by the LEGO stand and ask for me, I'll be around Friday onwards.

Jim said...

Sweet, Fraser!