Sunday, June 06, 2010

TIAMAT BOX ART

3 years ago to the day, I posted about finding my old TIAMAT figure and putting her on display at home. I remember as a whee lad saving the BOX it came in cause the artwork was slick and wanted the image as a poster (which didn't exist, as far as I know) so I planned on framing the packaging instead. But alas it must have been lost to the Ages. I tried finding a pic of the box art for awhile, with no luck. Today, I searched again and found it! Click that ole image to enlarge!

4 comments:

Jim said...

Well yes I am a dork.... But aren't I excused a bit with this one? I mean, I WAS 7 years old.

morbo said...

No excuses necessary old boy. Your pedigree is unquestioned..you are of the Old Dork breed, as opposed to those arrogant new geek-chic pretenders. From those of us who had star wars sheets on University Dorm rooms beds before Greedo shot first..Excelsior!

Basic said...

I have that toy too but the wings are missing.

Johnny said...

my cusan had her wile i was growing up and i thought of her at the time as some dinosoure then he gave her to me when i was 10 it was untill iv gotten older and was watching the boxset of the animted serise of Dungen& Dragons that i actualy found out her name and what she truly is, i have her now but her wings are sadly missing and she now sits on top of my dresser "watching" whoever comes in or out