Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PREMIUM BIRDSEED: ALIEN

I mentioned PREMIUM BIRDSEED before, and how artist HUNTER WOO posts 2 "visual treats" a week. For years I've been nagging Woo to do an ALIEN piece and now he has! Check it out. It's serene, beautiful and creepy - which is what I like in my Alien artwork. I dig the horizontal lighting in the background beneath the eggs. They emulate the glowing "I" in the Opening Titles of James Cameron's ALIENS. Woo even managed to do an Alien piece I like using the Alien from AVP. I contacted Woo upon seeing the piece and he replied back saying he felt alot of pressure doing an Alien piece "for" JimSmash. I guess I am a tough crowd, heh. Well done, Sir! I dig it!

4 comments:

woobot said...

NICE!

otter said...

no kidding, my word verif is:

wooho

woobot said...

hey, now... dem fighting words...hahahaha

Jim said...

ha!
I took it more like a Thundercats thing...

"WOO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!"