Thursday, January 08, 2009

AVP EMULATOR & STEAMPUNK STAR WARS 3

JimSmash Reader "Tiger" emailed me this morning with 2 gems....

First was a link to the Aliens Vs Predator arcade emulator, including some screenshots - check em out! What I liked about this game was the "ridged dome" aliens seen in ALIENS. Also, you can see they used the Halycon model kit for some of the images:
Maybe? *shrug* - but that's where my brain went immediately upon seeing that screenshot.

Then, 2nd, Tiger sent me a link to another STEAMPUNK STAR WARS custom figure set. In January 2008 I did a post showing some Steampunk Star Wars by Sillof. Well, this is another set by him. I like his 2nd set better:More pics HERE.

*thanks, Tiger!

3 comments:

SPACE CADET MULON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SPACE CADET MULON said...

can i have the games to?
my e-mail is:
highhell@gmail.com
thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you always see reused Alien imagery. Impressive!