Thursday, October 09, 2008

ELDER PREDATOR W/ALIEN SKULL

2 cool things in PREDATOR 2 was the ALIEN SKULL on the wall (just after the Dark Horse comic series, but decades before the dreadful AVP movies) and the ELDER PREDATOR (with gray dreads!). So dig this really nice painted model kit of just that! It's sculpted by MR. SHIRAIWA, but I'm unsure whether or not he did the gorgeous paint job. Man, I can't paint for shit. If this model was available just like those photos, I'd buy one in a heart-beat... and I'm not the biggest Predator fan, either.

Oh, and that Alien skull in the statue has eye sockets like the 1st movie's creature. The one in Predator 2 appears to be a skull taken from the 2nd movie's creature. Regardless, it looks freaking evil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've watched Pred2. But the end within the ship was the best part. That and the gratuitous boobie sex scene in the penthouse. :)