Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OPEN LETTER TO DC: TPB REQUEST

Dear DC Comics,

You collect alot of material into trade paperback form. However, you've overlooked a few series I'm salavating at the mouth to have in a collected book.
1) MAJOR BUMMER, by Arcudi and Mahnke.
Hil-ar-ity, plus kickass Mahnke art!

---
2) LEGION, by DnA and Coipel.
With this one, I am requesting 3 separate volumes;LEGION: VOL 1: "Legion of the Damned" and "Widening Rifts".
DnA/Coipel's run made me a Legion fan for life and this is where it began! I even bought one of those cool Legion Flight Ring replicas!

---
LEGION: VOL 2: "Legion Lost" #1-12.
This maxi-series is what made me a Legin fan for life. While many/most veteran Legion fans may disagree, it's my current favorite Legion so far. If I had to choose just ONE Legion to be collected, this would be it.

---
LEGION: VOL 3: "Legion" #1-12.
After "Legion Lost", we return to Earth and see what's up.... while not as stellar as "Lost", it's still quite fun and you have Coipel's art growing with each issue.

---
3) BLACK ADAM: THE FALL OF TETH ADAM
I would like just Black Adam's story from the uber-maxi-series "52" collected into a single book. Even better, tag on the 52: World War III one-shots/tpb in the back so you have the whole story. This would look nice on my shelf just to the left of "Black Adam: The Dark Age" tpb.


Thank you in advance,
JimSmash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd buy em all!