Tuesday, September 09, 2008

NEW BATMAN BEYOND FIGURE

There's a new BATMAN BEYOND figure coming out in the DC UNIVERSE CLASSICS SERIES 4 lot. The UNMASKED version is exclusive to KB STORES.

I'm a sucker for that costume but I doubt I'll pick this one up.... the beefed up physique and super-angry face doesn't do it for me... although, I'm also a sucker for "Unmasked Batman" imagery.... crap, double geek suckered.

hmm, now that I think about it, that angry face looks like the "Fear Gas Induced Scary Batman" from Batman Begins.

...and here's some xtra Batman Beyond imagery goodness: Ed McGuinness' art inspired figure, Batman Beyond Animated figures, Inside the Beyond Batmobile, and some Alex Ross Batman Beyond lovin.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Nope, you nailed it.

Anonymous said...

Stallone should be Terry in the Batman Beyond movie! Just look at that physique!

Anonymous said...

Um, I was joking btw. In reference to your "Frank Miller wants Sly to be Dark Knight Returns Batman".