Sunday, June 01, 2008

X-FORCE #4 WAS AWESOME

I admit... I scoffed, mocked and smashed when the new title, X-FORCE, was announced. But writers Chris Yost and Craig Kyle have won me over. Not surprising, in hindsight, because I loved their NEW X-MEN work.

Anyway, X-FORCE #4 was fucking awesome!!! I absolutely loved it!!!! It was one of those issues I've been waiting for since I was 14. When he is the Apocalypse Horseman version, ARCHANGEL is my favorite character. Oh how I hope Archangel stays this way and joins the team. Even if not, for atleast 2 issues, my prayers have been answered.

Marvel, please put Yost and Kyle on Uncanny X-Men.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The last time Archangel was kickass was in X-Factor #34 , 1988. And he went back to boring Angel in Uncanny X-Men #338 in 1996.

**Holy god.... X-Factor #34 was 20 freaking years ago?!!!

***My 4 favorite Archangel issues:

No comments: