Thursday, November 15, 2007

BRAIN SHARE: KLUM QUEEN ? ?

Last night I was watching the new season opening of PROJECT RUNWAY (that's right, wanna start something?!!) and suddenly the image of HEIDI KLUM as the WHITE QUEEN popped into my head.... and I think it kind of works! What do my fellow X-Men fans think?

Ok, UPDATE and CLARIFICATION....
I do not think she would be a good Emma in an X-Men movie... this was merely a case of me seeing her on TV and thinking, "Hmm, she looks like the White Queen right there... I'll post this thought." Sorry for the confusion and possible anger... I tend to post very quickly with little time to give the posts the lovin they need to best communicate to everyone. I know, I need to be more careful about things like this.... escpecially since I create an environment on jumping on crap and raging, heh.

So yeah... I think she looks like Emma here, is all. As for movie.... TRICIA "CYLON #6" HELFER!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that all that popped in your mind?

Jim said...

Ha, actually no, that was it. I don't have the hots for her. She's very pretty and attractive, though. Sorry, just geek thoughts this time.

allen etter said...

Looks right, but from her work on Spin City, the girl can't act.

Anonymous said...

cylon #6 baby!!!!!! ( I know she has a REAL name)
She would make the perfect white queen...

Jim said...

Nice, Parker! Maker and I have thought the same thing. She looks the part and can act, too!!! I'd cast her in the movie. I think I should have elaborated more on this post, including my top choice (Cylon #6). Oh well... this was more of a "sharing a quick thought" of "hey, Klum right now is making me think of Emma... maybe I'll do a quick post..."
heh.