Thursday, November 01, 2007

ALICE COOPER: STAPLES & M.MANSON


Cute. Alice played last night down in Orange County for Halloween. Sadly I didn't go. I also didn't see Danzig play last night at the Greek. Boo. Oh well..... I did catch Alice at a Halloween show abut 6yrs ago. Got to drink with the band members after the show at pub, too! Best show ever!

and check this out.... Alice performing onstage with Marilyn Manson, July 1 2007, at B'Estival in Bucharest Romania.

*the Alice clips are my first attempt at loading up vid files into JimSmash, as opposed to embedding a link from YouTube. Lemmie know if problems arise... or if its a-ok, I'll continue to upload vids... the ideal is no more "this video is no longer available" bs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the new embedding method.

;)