Monday, September 10, 2007

ALIEN TATTOO OF THE DAY

This one I knew instantly, but could not find the proper image, ugh. The source image, I believe (know) is from a life-size Alien statue/maquette replica from ALIEN: RESURRECTION. I've seen the pic hundreds of times online but of course when the time comes to USE it, its not longer there! I've been searching with various search engines for WEEKS, but its simply gone! I did, however, find this crappy pic of a MINIATURE of the replica. Totally sucks cause the photo I was looking for was 100% without a doubt the SAME photo used for that tattoo. Oh well.

And again, I snub my nose at putting the alien from Resurrection on someone's body.

Previous "Alien Tattoos of the Day"
....which is always easily accessible to the right in a permanent link!

No comments: