Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE SHATNER SHOW ! ! !

I'm so stoked, I can't even post about this properly... so here goes... The Uppercase Gallery in Calgary is hosting THE SHATNER SHOW, an exhibit of art revolving solely around WILLIAM SHATNER! Oh man! I wish I could make it up there! Atleast they have a book for sale. So someone order me one HERE. Thanks. The show is open now and ends August 31st. More info HERE. And someone buy me that book!!!!!

"We were basically one and the same,although Jim [Kirk] was just about perfect,
and, of course, I am perfect."

--William Shatner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's that? All the way over here on the right coast I can barely make it out.....the sound of the Smasher screaming........ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cucumberslices said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cucumberslices said...

Awesome! I'll totally check it out for you and tell you how cool it is!

Jim said...

Alex, guest JimSmasher reporter on the road, is on the case! Take pics! haha