Monday, January 22, 2007

GALACTICA "NEWS"

I was about to post a gleeful geeky post on Battlestar Galactica now that I am finally caught up on Season 3 (man, last night's episode was good!). But then this morning I read an interview with producer David Weddle and he said..........
*MINOR POSSIBLE SPOILER*
........he said that fans may be shocked and angry at some of the upcoming plot of Battlestar Galactica. (interview)
"In the second half of this season, you can expect many stunning surprises and revelations," said Weddle. We will experience the devastating loss of a much loved character who is central to 'Galactica,' and it will shake the crew to the core. I imagine many fans will be outraged and screaming for our heads. But others may take comfort in the fact that every time we upset the chessboard and scatter the pieces, it opens the door to many new provocative and exciting stories in the season to come."
Aw, man - My bet is Adama either dies or is revealed as a Cylon. God I hope not. I think I'd really be pissed at that revelation. Fingers crossed..... Personally, I'd prefer Starbuck to leave. I just don't like the character anymore (she's just a childish, hurtful asshole) and the whole Lee-Starbuck-Dee-Sam love square is dumb and annoying as shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Starbuck's a woman !?!?!? Since when ?! :)

Jim said...

Yeah, but don't fret. I felt the same way, too, at first. I guess you haven't watched the show. Go rent the first 2 seasons NOW!! I hated the idea of the show at first, but now its one of my favorite shows! I can't get enough of it!

Anonymous said...

This season hasn't been quite as good as the previous two. Mainly because of all of these wierd relationships they've created: Lee/Starbuck Gaius/Xena Cylon. They've just been kind of lame and havn't really moved the plot. I don't think they would kill Starbuck - but I guess I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

I do watch Galactica,I think I was just having a 70's flashback !!

Jim said...

Hahaha!
70s flashbacks are fun!