Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BEST. HULK. EVER.

WOWZA!!! Yes, I said "WOWZA!!"

Gaze upon SideShow Collectibles HULK statue! This bad boy is 20" tall and 30lbs, and is the absolute coolest Hulk statue I have ever seen! It's freaking perfect!! I saw this at a comic store this past weekend and was drooling like an ALIEN!! It retails for a mere $300, too! Pretty "cheap" in comparison to other comic statues. Hmmmm, its almost "affordable".... Someone distract TRex for me!!! Seriously, I think I NEED this. Remember, with every neat geek item addition, I'm that much close to Happiness. And isn't Happiness what Life's REALLY about? Yeah.....

Oh, and just when I thought the Hulk statue couldn't get any cooler, they go ahead and bust out a variant GREY HULK statue. Um, thanks alot, now I will need to buy BOTH. *sigh*
20. Inches. Tall.

3 comments:

Mr. Legs said...

Hulk has got to do something about that nail fungus!

Anonymous said...

dudes....
it sold monday...
bummer
:(
maybe I can get them to order the grey one:)

Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................