Friday, November 10, 2006

RIP JACK PALANCE

Aww, man!
JACK PALANCE passed away today, of natural causes, at the age of 87.

Here's a pic of him doing 1-handed pushups at the 1992 Oscars, where he said (with that classic grin), “That’s nothing, really. As far as two-handed push-ups, you can do that all night, and it doesn’t make a difference whether she’s there or not.”

Another famous quote was, "Most of the stuff I do is garbage... most of the directors I work with are incompetent, too. Most of them shouldn’t even be directing traffic."

Sweet.
He was fucking awesome! Personally, I'll always remember him in City Slickers, Batman and Young Guns. Hey, he rocked in all, man! He will be missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not agree more. He wil be missed.

Anonymous said...

I'm OLD! I remember him for all kinda stuff...He had the inside track!