Friday, November 10, 2006

FUNNY ELECTION PICS

Here are 2 of some of my favorite pics from Tuesday's election:1) A malfunctioning electronic voting machine that a voter smashed in anger and frustration! Hahaha!

2) Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) conceding. What cracked me up was his kids beside/behind him crying their eyes out. I mean, politicians usually shamelessly use and exploit their family members up there, but jesus christ! Did his daughter REALLY need the doll for the quick concession statement? Ok, maybe. She's just a kid. But in the greasy world of Politics, it seemed a bit forced for the cameras. The best was on television, where you can see his older adolescent daugther and son balling their eyes out, too. The poor boy was trying his hardest not to, but just couldn't keep em back. Safe bet he got his ass handed to him at school the next day.

I remember back when Jesse Ventura got up to the mic during his run for governorship. He stood alone. The Press first asked, "Um, where's your Family?" to which he replied something like, "The voters are voting on me, not my family. I'm not going to bring them up here and use them like that. Now let's discuss the issues at hand here." Awesome.

Anyway, these are going in the ole collection of humorous Political pics... like at the 2000 Democratic Convention, when Gore attacked Tipper's face in I guess a celebratory kiss that looked more like creepy assault. Haha

No comments: