Monday, October 23, 2006

MOVIE REVISITS: GOOD WILL HUNTING & ROCKY

Yesterday I was a total couch potato as I recovered from the Maiden concert, haha. Anyway, we watched GOOD WILL HUNTING and ROCKY, back to back. It wasn't planned that way, but that's what happened. Both great flicks and watching them together like that was interesting as they both deal with similar themes. Or maybe cause they're both New England stories of love and life. *Shrug* I always forget how freaking good ROCKY is, tho! I tend to remember Rocky by the 3rd and 4th one where they're cheezie... awesome, but cheezie nonetheless. ROCKY I and II are full on drama films, opposed to popcorn flicks. So if you're looking for something to watch, I recommend Good Will Hunting and Rocky. Give em another spin. Plus, Rocky VI is just around the corner!

1 comment:

...j... said...

Totaly agree....Rocky was a solid movie all the way around. Oh and Rambo First Blood was pretty freaking good too.