Thursday, September 14, 2006

PROJECT RUNWAY

Damnit....... I can't believe I'm about to admit and share this, but its gotten to the point where I simply must, despite the assault of mockery and ball busting I shall no doubt soon endure.... I'm addicted to PROJECT RUNWAY Season 3. Seriously. I don't know why I like it so much... I tend to despise the entire Fashion World in all its forms and "reality" TV shows, yet I love this show. Its not over the top sensationalistic or ridden with crappy BS drama (for the most part)... I think a large part of it is that its like being back in college during critique days in my art classes. Its also refreshing to see people be CREATIVE, something that is lacking in our current cultural climate. Anyway, Bravo is running full on marathons of Season 3 right now and the final episode is next week or the week after. So if you can, tune in and watch the full season! Don't just watch one episode and walk away, tho... invest in atleast 3 episodes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i had to guess, the reason why most fashion-hating males like the show is heidi klum. and that's okay. she has nice teeth.

Jim said...

hahaha, funny.

heidi ok and nice on the show, but its not even a factor for me.

Mr. Legs said...

hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I did the SAME thing and now I'm totally HOOKED, too! You still rule in my book!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and check out trent.blogspot.com

I think you might find him amusing.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I watch and enjoy it.
Screw anyone who rips on you for it.

Anonymous said...

jim,....here's the closet door,..it's ok to walk through......hehe...

I'm just kidding, we all have our guilty pleasures,......

Anonymous said...

have no doubt...
you ARE a complete tool :)
erin wants to come over and watch it with you. maybe you two can knit or something.