Monday, August 07, 2006

UNWANTED SEQUELS

Here are 4 sequels coming to an empty theater near you:

* ROCKY 6
* RAMBO 4

* DIE HARD 4

* LETHAL WEAPON 5


Um, where the hell is
TANGO & CASH 2
???!!!!
---------------------------------
UPDATE:
Oh yeah, I forgot about these:
* DEMOLITION MAN 2
* TERMINATOR 4, 5, 6

ugh. While the first installments (and sometimes one of the revisits) were great, please stop making sequels to these. You're tarnishing the first ones and making a mockery of yourselves.

4 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I can't argue with those !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm shamed to admit, but I wouldn't mind watching "Die Hard 4," at least on DVD.

Jim said...

Out of the 4, DieHard would be the one I'd see. Die Hard 3 wasn't that bad - I rather enjoyed the ride.

Rambo III and Lethal Weapon 2-4 were bad (especially 3 which was abyssmal).
While Rocky 5 sucked, I love the character and pray that 6 ends the series on a high note. But I highly doubt it.

el maléfico doctor Bob said...

is tehre any writer in holliwood anymore? remakes, tv shows, where are the good scrips?

Your blog is very good, man is always fun to read

A salute from Oaxaca México