Wednesday, April 05, 2006

CHAROLETTE'S WEB TRAILER

I've held CHAROLETTE'S WEB close to my heart since I was a small child. Whether it was the children's book or the animated movie, I always enjoyed (re)visiting that world and those characters. So I was skeptical (shocking, eh?) when I heard they were making a live-action movie. Well, here's the trailer. It looks and feels like BABE, which it should. Too bad BABE beat them to it, in terms of making it to the big screen. But I don't care. It looks promising. Julia Roberts as the voice of Charolette bugs me, though. Her voice is just too recognizable for me. Maybe if it was done 15yrs ago...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is LAME! Fanning is really GAY and a bad actor in this movie. He can't help but being born small?!?! You call that acting???