Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SONGS I NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN

SONGS I NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN:

1) "Crazy" by Aerosmith
2) "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed
3) "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats
4) "What I Got" by Sublime
5) "Come Original" by 311
6) "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.
7) "Rio" by Duran Duran
8) "In A Big Country" by Big Country
9) "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies
10) "YMCA" by The Village People
11) "Why Don't We Get Drunk" by Jimmy Buffett
12) "All the Small Things" by Blink 182
13) "Give It Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
14) "Baby, I Love Your Way" by Big Mountain
15) "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (the "Titanic Song")
16) "Whoomp! There It Is" by Tag Team (and its sibling song)
17) anything by the Foo Fighters
18) anything by Madonna, including seeing her stupid annoying face.
19) anything by No Doubt/Gwen Stefani
20) anything by Enimem
21) anything by Lenny Kravitz

and
SONGS THAT INSTANTLY DRIVE JIMMY INTO A HOMICIDAL RAGE:


1) "No Rain" by Blind Melon
(AKA "The Fucking Bee Song! rrRRARGGHHH!")
2) "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge

JIM SMASH!!

3 comments:

woobot said...

ugh you forget, chombawomba's I get knocked down, and that keep'em seperated song...

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm going to listen "Why don't we get drunk and screw" this weekend,
viva la buffet.

temper temper jimmy

Anonymous said...

Add that "I'm Too Sexy" song + anything Creed=
Me RAGING MANIAC!!!!!!!

Madonna? Disagree.
Blind Melon? Agree.