Sunday, October 23, 2005

EARTHQUAKES - JIMMY NO LIKEY

SATURDAY NIGHT -
A 3.0 magnitude earthquake hit Santa Monica at 8:42pm PST. We were home watching a movie when suddenly I felt very low level vibrations in my feet and legs... then heard a low rumbling. I turned to Terra, who didn't seem to be feeling or hearing it, to say "hey, do you feel and hear that?" and before I could open my mouth - BITCHBOOM!!!! the apartment felt like Godzilla was just thrown into it and the building swayed. Kitty freaked out and we were none-too-pleased!

Atleast we were watching a zombie movie so the freaky level was a minimum. Earthquakes - not a big fan, nope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There I was....Pleasenton CA. summer of....can't remember..97.98....I'm waking @ 7:11 am pacific time of course...in the great room im my buddy's house and the children's spring suspended "hobby horse" is just lightly jumping up and down...the small quake was centered around Holister...my only experiance with siezmic activity..thank god!